With KetaMD, you can now harness the power of therapeutic ketamine in the comfort of your own home. Ketamine has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use since 1970 and has been safely administered to millions of people since then. The World Health Organization (WHO) recognizes ketamine as a safe and effective drug whose benefits outweigh potential harm from recreational use. (1)
In 1985, ketamine was placed on the WHO Essential Medicines List and was recently described as “for sedation of both children and adults…perhaps the most widely used agent in the world.” (2) Ketamine has a good safety profile and is easy to use, especially in under-resourced health systems and emergency settings where clinical conditions and medical equipment are generally not available.(1)
Since the late 1990s, ketamine’s use cases have expanded tremendously and is now being provided to people with treatment resistant depression (3), bipolar (4), suicidality (5), PTSD (6), chronic pain (7), fibromyalgia (8), and even burnout, workplace productivity (9), or social anxiety (10).
With over 300 ketamine clinics across the country, hundreds of thousands of people have already received the benefit of therapeutic ketamine. Harnessing the wisdom and experience of thought leaders in the field, we have decided to bring this benefit directly to your door.
KetaMD offers a robust telemedicine platform that provides a personalized experience catered to your specific intentions for improved health and well-being. Because we want to provide you with the absolute best experience, we take our intake process seriously. From the very beginning, we assess your health profile to make sure you can safely experience ketamine in a remote-monitored setting. Additionally, you will get an opportunity to meet one of our KetaMD certified physicians for a comprehensive assessment for ketamine treatment.
Once you are cleared and ready for the experience, one of our certified KetaMD Nurse Guides will take you through every step of the way. Our HIPAA-compliant platform gives you a sense of security and privacy as well as the tools to ensure quality and efficacy. Our video monitoring service allows for continuous quality and safety control while giving you full access to our certified ketamine clinicians. The level of individual attention provided by the KetaMD team will make you feel at ease instantly.
One of the biggest benefits of our platform is knowing that you can interact with a specialized healthcare network within the comfort of your own home. There’s a reason why large healthcare networks are moving towards this model of healthcare delivery. The benefits of quick access, individualized tailoring, and health agency are tremendous, especially in mental health and pain management. With our evidence-based and tested protocols, and our amazing team of people-centered clinicians, we support you wholeheartedly in your journey towards wellness.
As Chief Medical Officer, my mission is to make sure your experience is one that is both safe and enjoyable. Moreover, I am committed to healing others in a thoughtful and intentional way by increasing access and focusing on clinical outcomes. I hope you will join us in our mission to help people feel better. At KetaMD, we firmly believe that we can make the world a better and happier place, one person at a time.
- Letter from the World Society of Intravenous Anaesthesia to the ECDD, 8th May 2014.
Available at ‘Letters of Support’ http://www.who.int/medicines/areas/quality_safety/36thecddmeet/en/index5.html
- Zarate et al. (2006) A randomized trial of an N-methyl-D-aspartate antagonist in treatment-resistant major depression. Arch Gen Psychiatry 63:856-864
- Diazgranados et al. (2010) A randomized add-on trial of an N-methyl-D-aspartate antagonist in patients with treatment-resistant bipolar depression. Arch Gen Psychiatry 76:793-802
- Diazgranados et al. (2010) Rapid resolution of suicidal ideation after a single infusion of an N-methyl-D-aspartate antagonist in patients with treatment-resistant major depressive disorder. J Clin Psychiatry 71:1605-1611
- Feder et al (2014). Efficacy of Intravenous Ketamine for Treatment of Chronic Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA Psychiatry (Chicago, Ill.), 71(6), 681-688.
- Cohen et al. (2018) Consensus Guidelines on the Use of Intravenous Ketamine Infusions for Chronic Pain From the American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine, the American Academy of Pain Medicine, and the American Society of Anesthesiologists. Reg Anesth Pain Med. 43(5): 521–546
- Moldes et al (2009). Ketamine for the Treatment of Fibromyalgia Syndrome. European Journal of Pain, 13(S1), S151.
- Rodrigues et al. (2021) The effect of repeated doses of intravenous ketamine on measures of workplace attendance and productivity in adults with major depressive and bipolar disorder: Results from the Canadian Rapid Treatment Center of Excellence. Psychiatry Research, available online.
- Taylor et al (2018). Ketamine for Social Anxiety Disorder: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Crossover Trial. Neuropsychopharmacology (New York, N.Y.), 43(2), 325-333.
Are you interested in learning more about KetaMD’s program?
Get started with us now to see if you are eligible for our at-home ketamine treatments. KetaMD is currently available in Florida with plans to expand nationally. If you are a Florida resident, click the button to get started now.
If you live outside of Florida, join our waitlist to be the first to know when KetaMD launches in your state.